Thursday, March 6, 2008

Marching On!

I hope this March brings much life and energy into your life as it has with mine so far.
2008 is shaping up to be a memorable year for me.
"Thrill Me" just got extended two more weeks and we have been getting amazing reviews and full houses!!! The experience has been amazing and I have been having nothing but great great fun with everyone involved.
With this show coming to a close, I am very excited to "March" forward into the rest of '08.

I have just signed on to this amazing project involving the adaptation of "The Reader" by Bernhard Schlink, for the stage.
It is a work in progress staged reading that will take place at the Montalvo Arts Center in Saratoga, California. I will be there for five days in April, working with these amazing people; i.e. the playwright and Bernhard Schlink himself, to present a first reading of this stage adaptation.




"The Reader" is an international bestseller that was a book featured in Oprah's book club in 1999. It is currently being made into a film starring Kate Winslet.

The staged reading that will happen in April, will be the first version for the stage hoping to move on to become a larger production in 2009.

In other news...
I met with CBS casting today for a general meeting.
"Thrill Me," having good reviews, was a starting point of discussion. It was nice to show my face there today, because they are extremely busy with pilot season at the moment...so hopefully my timing was good enough!

Next weekend is our big shoot date for "You, Only Better." We are shooting 70 percent of the movie in two days...so we have huge day ahead of us.
For those of you who don't know about the film yet, check out these trailers!
Trailer 1
Trailer 2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.