Friday, October 12, 2007

Let's get it on!

I am anxiously awaiting a very important weekend.
These are probably going to be some of the most important next few days that my life has seen thus far.



We are about to open the show at The Theatre @ Boston Court, and I can't wait! My parents are flying in to be here for opening night, and we are sold out!
It keeps hitting me more and more how fast things are going, and how lucky I really am. Not a day goes by where I don't thank the big guy up in the sky for such an amazing life at such a young age.

It will be an interesting journey, as I embark into this "entertainment biz."
It's what I've always wanted to do, and now it's happening. There are so many things that I am learning while being out here, and it would be hard to describe them all right now, so I'll describe them as they come to me.

Its such an amazing feeling when you can consider yourself an artist. I always have these moments where I step out of the present, and look down on the room in which I'm in. I did it today only to find that the room was full of amazing theatre artists, and I was among them.
It warmed my heart, to know that I was a "fellow" artist and couldn't help but be extremely happy with everything in the world in that moment.
Carlos Murillo, Michael Michetti, Johnathan McClain, Bethany Pagliolo, Danielle Jones, Adam Hunter, Jennifer Epps...were the other people in the room with me.

Let the weekend begin!

No comments: